Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Inconsequential Events Involving People On The Idiot Box


I was sent a mass email today that included Jeremy Piven as one of the recipients. I said out loud, "Hey, I just got this mass email and it's got Jeremy Piven's email in it."
One of my co-workers asked, "Is it "The" Jeremy Piven?"
I said, "I don't know, It didn't have the word "The" before the name Jeremy Piven."
Some booed. Some hissed. The guy who sits next to me muttered, "You're such an asshole."
Really? That's all it takes? Jeez, Touchy Crowd.




On my lunch break I was stuck walking behind Oliver Platt who was freeballing it in a pair of sweatpants (Don't ask. I just know) and Vans without socks in 40 degree weather. Why does he have to walk in the middle of the sidewalk while my cheeseburger rapidly loses heat? It's cold out. Why is he waddling around like Frankenstein (Yes. That's what he looks and walks like when you get that close) when its so damn cold out. Put on some socks and get a move on it, Oliver.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I would have said you're hilarious if I'd heard you answer about the word "the" not being in front of the name. Too funny.

Some people have no sense of humor.

And freeballing it?! Eeeww. Some people should be outlawed from going commando.

3:43 PM  
Blogger minijonb said...

so what is Pivin's email address? ... it's not arigold@millergold.com, is it? =;-)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home