Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blinded



So I was working late at work this week and an email with this picture is sent to me by my boss. Fine.

I really can't recall ever having a conversation about the "Hoff." Never. Not once. Maybe if I had a conversation in the kitchen at work discussing David's "said" artistic merits, I can see the relevance. All I am left to wonder is "Why"? and dear Lord, "What does this say about me"?

I may have an image problem around here...

I put it as my desktop image and left it up all day...nobody said nuthin'. I really wanted someone to tell me it was offensive so I could be like, "Yeah? Really? Well talk to the boss...that's who sent it!" But nope. Nobody cared. I guess Hasselhoff has been so lame for so long, that it's just not funny...even if he is sodomizing puppies. Or maybe it's me, maybe I've been the one that's been so lame for so long and it's just expected that I would find Hasslehoff to be Hi-fuckin'-larious.

Like I said, I may have an image problem around here...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

No, this is hilarious. If I worked in your office I'd have had some choice words about your Hoff desktop AND I'd have snorted while laughing. Seriously.

I was an exchange student in Austria in the early 1990's and he was HUGE there. They'd play his song and video on TV "I'm Crazy for You" and it was so cheesy I couldn't take it. Everyone loved him. Shaking my head. Those poor dogs.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Plus, is it just me, or is David actually flipping off the camera in this terrible photo?!

5:20 PM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

GOOD EYE!!!! Now I love this pic...

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home