Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Dog Ate My Homework?


I was sent to California. Then I was sent to Ohio. I got put in charge of the bowling team. I've been studying for the LSAT's but I don't know if I really want to go to law school. I got a promotion. My Mom had a cancer scare. I went to the Kentucky Derby. My cousin got in a car accident. His grandmother got in a car accident. My computer has been running slow. Something is up with my right calf muscle. Work is trying to send me on a seven city bus tour to interview crazy people. I was walking past a police station and a guy in a McDonald's uniform grabbed my boobs. I just found out from Oprah that 90% of all human beings have parasites that live in their bodies. It's been stressful. I might laugh. I might cry.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you're back!

10:11 PM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

Glad to be back! A big thank you to everyone who checked in!!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

:) I want to hear more about that person in the McDonald's uniform....

Just sayin'.

6:37 PM  
Blogger kiki said...

YAY! You're posting again!

The entire outside of your body is covered in parasites, too.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sideon said...

Where ever you've been, I'm very glad you're back!

**insert picture of happy (and usually naked) table dance, here**

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home