Thursday, March 01, 2007

Horoscopes Don't Lie


So this was my horoscope for the day....


Virgo
August 23 - September 21

A family member or other loved one may not be telling you the truth. In their defense, they likely think they are protecting you by shielding you from the truth. This is a time for you to trust your instincts, dear Virgo. If you are told something that simply doesn't ring true, check out the information yourself rather than accepting it at face value.


I have spent my day systematically calling everyone I know and accused them of being liars.

5 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

...a sound approach if you ask me.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I love it. Will you write and tell us what you found out??

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jojo - is angry. said...

"I have spent my day systematically calling everyone I know and accused them of being liars."

You are very, very angry. Good. Your path to the dark side is now complete. Bad.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Sideon said...

I hope that all is well.

Droppin' a line to say "hiya".

Peace.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I look forward to another post from my favorite NYC blogger. :) Hint.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home