Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Booo Humbug!


For Halloween I decided to be a Latina Beauty Queen. Let's just say it involved fake eyelashes, a bad-ass pair of spanx (those who don't know what spanx are...consider yourself lucky) and lips outined in dark brown with a light pink filler. At the end of the day, I couldn't take the pain of my undergarments, so I changed into my street clothes and walked home leaving only remnants of my costume on...just my plastic crown and gaudy eyelashes. At a stoplight a guy in a van pulled up to the curb and coooed, "Hey Pretty Princess...", so I responded with, "Hey creepy guy in 'The Silence of the Lambs' van." Everyone on the sidewalk waiting for the light to turn laughed. He did not. Instead he yells, "I was talking about your costume, bitch." All I could think to say was, "That's no way to talk to a Princess!!!" The lesson here is never underestimate the classiness of bad lipliner or the men who find that type of look attractive.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

That's one instance where you can be thankful that you are surrounded by a bunch of people (witnesses) so he won't feel compelled to come after you.

I'm ashamed to admit I don't know what spanks are. Why else do you think they call me Sister Mary Lisa?! Will I be googling "said" word? Hell yes.

3:26 PM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

You will probably be googling "said " word, in the same way I googled the word "weenis" and not shut up about it since... thank-you for expanding my vocabulary!!! ;)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I'm still looking for a weenis of the week, I don't keep up on my current events very well...

I saw on Montchan's blog a pic of Bill Maher in a tasteless costume as Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter, with a sting ray tail sticking out of his bloody chest....what a weenis!...but I'm afraid to use it since I had first discussed my dislike of David Caruso on her blog, and it's gonna look like I'm copying her if I use Bill Maher.

5:27 PM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

They might get it...and then after removing their fake nails proceed to kick my ass behind Cocowalk and throw me off the pier at Monty's...

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home