Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Newsflash: Office Work Sucks!

I know at work when you grow up they sometimes give you your own office. I know that's supposed to be exciting and something you can call home about and say, "Hey look Ma, my own office!" Well let me come clean. Having my own office sucks. You know who laughs at my jokes now? Me. That's it. I'm talking to myself alot in here and I'm starting to sound crazy. I guess I have always sounded crazy but I could never hear it over the sound of deafening laughter coming from my co-workers. By deafening laughter I mean pity laughs. I haven't gone totally delusional.

It's like they took me out of gen pop and stuck me in solitary.

Now people knock on the door and ask me if they can come in to chat. Yuch. Whatever happened to throwing paper airplanes at my head to get my attention?

I have to make decisions and stuff.

Most importantly, I have to remember not to turn into this guy...



...because he is an asshole.
Wow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill From Gainesville said...

I dont know that I would call the guy an asshole. He clearly hurt that one girl and he shouldnt have done that and that was an asshole thing to do, but the extent of the general rage makes me wonder WTF, obviously he wasnt upset about the guy knocking over his papers, that was just the final thing that got him to absolutely completely lose it. I am betting something was deeply disturbing him ...It doesnt justify what he did, but I am betting there is something big going on underneath the surface and this is his scream for help....

3:57 PM  
Blogger "said" Woman said...

you think?

5:16 PM  
Blogger quin browne said...

i hate crap internet in airports.


i'll have a look when i am in my office *coughSTUDIOAPARTMENTcough* if we ever fly out of this place.

6:24 PM  
Blogger AATON said...

1 asshole, and 70 coward's, from 72 around..
nothing new dear.

2:32 PM  
Blogger AATON said...

...but i believe, Bill From Gainesville has given a great answer.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home