Sunday, September 17, 2006

Because Your Kiss Is On My List...


100 THINGS ABOUT ME !

1. I spend most of the day laughing.
2. Guys younger than me love me.
3. I sleep better when I am naked.
4. I spoke at my college graduation.
5. I'm loyal. To a fault.
6. I love March Madness, University of Miami Football, and the Baltimore Orioles.
7. I drink one Diet-Coke a day.
8. I want a dog, but I don't want the work or the less spontaneous lifestyle that comes with it.
9. People never guess my age right. Or my weight.
10. I am not afraid of change (this includes coins).
11. I could live on a diet of Pizza and Sushi.
12. People compliment me on my legs at least once a week.
13. I still dance in front of my mirror.
14. I like my hair.
15. I'm not a big fan of ice cream.
16. I can't type.
17. I was in a beauty pageant.
18. I am a fan of Karaoke and can sing a kick-ass version of "Hit Me with Your Best Shot."
19. I wear fake nails because I can't stop picking at my real ones.
20. I get bad migranes when it rains.
21. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. I hated it even when I was a smoker.
22. The state of Texas makes me nervous.
23. I don't trust boys once I find out they are in a band.
24. I get embarrassed whenever I have to list to people all the places I have lived as an ARMY brat. I feel like after the 14th place, people start to think I'm just making shit up.
25. I don't think I meet many smart people now a days.
26. I secretly despise the New York Yankees.
27. I can't stand Yams or Chinese Food.
28. I hate the way I look in glasses.
29. I am a military dependent, as well as a liberal. The only people who don't think we exist, are narrow minded liberals.
30. I don't really enjoy coffee.
31. I wish I could paint.
32. I was an awful waitress.
33. I find most actors to be self-involved and obnoxious.
34. I can have a conversation with anyone.
35. I don't know how to whistle.
36. I hate going to bed at night because I think I am going to miss something when I fall asleep.
37. I wish I was a lawyer, because there is a lot of unjust shit out there that I want to fix and a lot of obnoxious people I would like to sue.
38. I'm not fooled by the Angelina Jolie "Feed The World/ We are the World/ Do they know it's Christmastime" do-gooder stuff.
39. I love hugs.
40. I have laughed so hard I have pissed my pants.
41. I try to tell my Friends and Family "I Love You" as much as I can.
42. It freaks me out that people can see my name on TV in the credits of whatever show I am working on.
44. I tried out for my high school cheerleading team because it was important to my Mom. I made the Varsity team as an 8th grader and I couldn't even do a cartwheel...they said they gave me a spot because I was the loudest.
46. I'm kind of setimental, but I have a hard time showing it.
47. At night I have a fear someone will try to break into my apartment, so I lock myself in my bedroom.
48. I broke my kneecap at the World Trade Center.
49. If I died tomorrow, I would be happy with all of the things I've seen and done.
50. I'm full of contradictions.
51. I feel so lucky to have a college degree.
52. If I were to describe my writing style, I would have to say "Awesome".
53. I have had plastic surgery numerous times...and have no regrets.
54. I think naps are overrated.
55. I was always on Homecoming and Prom Courts in High School. I didn't win crap.
56. In college, I redeemed myself by dating "Mr. University of Miami".
57. I love betting on the ponies and make it a point to meet up with my Kentucky girlfriends every year to go to the Derby.
58. I had to get spinal surgery and the doctors put metal rods in my back. I lived in a wheelchair for a year. Looking back, it seems like that happened to someone else.
59. Other people's children exhaust me. Which is a shame, because they really are cute little people.
60. My father has been gone for 10 years now and I still think about him every day.
62. I find that the mountains of North Carolina are one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.
63. I like boys who are super nerds or super jocks, but I can't seem to find either lately.
64. When I was in pre-school my Mom got called in for a meeting with my teachers because I was kissing all of my classmates. My Mom covered for me by saying, "We're Greek. That's what we do."
65. I have worked as a comedian and professional actress in several national shows. One of my proudest moments was when I got my Equity card.
66. My brother has more natural talent than I do.
67. I hope I look as good as my Mom when I get to be her age.
68. I love living in New York City.
69. I feel blessed every day.
70. I have been in a bar fight.
72. My favorite drink is a Dirty Vodka Martini Straight Up with Olives.
73. I don't think I will ever be a morning person.
75. I don't win many things, but when I do, it's usually something really kick-ass.
76. I don't like the rain unless I am in bed.
77. My favorte number is 13 and I've got a thing for Ben Affleck. I guess I like the types of things that most people usually fear.
78. I love reading and writing poetry. I have even had one of my poems published.
79. Going to Disneyworld is amazing. As a cynic, I always am looking for proof that maybe it really isn't the "Happiest Place On Earth", but I can't find any evidence. But I did go backstage once, and saw "Mickey" without her head on. Yup, Mickey is a 5"1' Cuban girl.
80. My toes look weird to me.
81. I can speak a hint of three languages.
82. When I was in middle school, I spent my summers at Vacation Bible Study, listened to Christian music, and went to a Baptist Church...even though I am Greek Orthodox.
83. I'd like to go back to the "Roaring 20's" and try being a flapper, so I could show off my "gams"...but then I would want to come back right away.
84. When I lived in Miami, my hair was usually a hot mess.
85. The first time a boy told me I was beautiful, I was in 8th Grade.
86. I stop watching American Idol once they pick the contestants.
87. I think about food a lot.
88. I think technological puchases are smart, even though I know a new version of the product will soon be on the market.
89. I love going to movies by myself.
90. I avoid conflict at all costs.
91. I get nervous around people once I find out their astrological sign is Aries. I can think of one exception.
92. I know proper grammar but I prefer catch phrases.
93. I have no working knowledge of Math. I think I have dyscalculia.
94. I tend to be late to work.
95. I have a fear of driving.
96. I cry at the opening ceremony of every Olympics.
97. Sometimes I will call my Mom at 2 in the morning just to talk.
98. I love the state of Kentucky. I didn't live there long, but in my heart, its home.
99. This is the longest amount of time I have ever spent thinking about myself.
100. Today is my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home