Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm just sitting in my panties...


and I am loving every second of it! See, I hate clothes. I hate the way I look in them. I hate the way they feel on my body. I even hate shopping. When I was a kid my Mom would bring clothes home to me and I would try them on and if they fit I was done shopping. If you see me at Macy's or H&M it's because I'm having a crisis. The "said" crisis being a wedding I have to attend or I've spilled something horrible on a shirt and it's unacceptable for public viewing. I'm not a tomboy by any means that's averse to looking good, I just think the over-fahionable look pretty silly 90% of the time.

I have a short waist and I think that's part of the problem. If I lay my hand across my midriff right above my belly button, I have covered the entire length of my torso. My belly button is by my pinkie and my boobs (yes that's what I call them...I'm very mature) are by my thumb. Maybe I'm exaggerating slightly about my torso, but not by much. I don't know if the visual helps but it is important for me to make it clear to you what a freak of nature I am. My legs take up three quarters of my body. If you aren't into legs I'm not the girl for you. I think when God made me, he had every intention of turning me into the supermodel I was meant to be, it's just after he started with my legs he got tired. Really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home